Fifty Shades Freed Trailer: ‘You May Call Me Mrs. Grey’
In this first trailer for Fifty Shades Freed, Dakota Johnson’s Anastasia Steele reminds a flirty blonde that Christian Grey has finally put a ring on it. “You may call me Mrs. Grey,” Ana curtly declares. Fifty Shades Freed has all the staples of the original two movies: bare skin, leather whips, luxury cars, Nancy Meyers–wannabe interiors. Ana and Christian are enjoying their postnuptial bliss when Ana’s former boss Jack Hyde (Eric Johnson) wants revenge for his firing. See it laters, baby: Fifty Shades Freed is out Valentine’s Day 2018.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes