The Love, Simon Trailer Promises a Very Sweet High-School Coming-Out Story
Here’s an adorable-looking, John Hughes–style high-school movie where everyone is mysteriously attractive — this time for the gay kids out there. In Love, Simon, based on the book Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, the closeted Simon (Nick Robinson) falls in love with “Blue,” an anonymous classmate online, while keeping his secret from his family and friends. Jennifer Garner and Josh Duhamel play his parents, while 13 Reasons Why’s Katherine Langford gets to play a happy teen for once as Simon’s best friend. Directed by CW super-producer Greg Berlanti, Love, Simon premieres on March 16. The teens are already swooning.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History