Good Girls Trailer: Christina Hendricks, Retta, and Mae Whitman Break Bad
In what seems like the setup to a joke specifically for fans of early-2010s TV, Retta, Mae Whitman, and Christina Hendricks walk into a grocery store. Then, they rob it. In NBC’s Good Girls, the trio of actresses play women at their wit’s end, who, like Walter White before them, turn to bad deeds to pay the bills. Things go well, until they don’t. We can’t wait until season five, when Retta is ruthlessly running a drug empire and Mae Whitman’s a vigilante private detective or something. Good Girls premieres February 26.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead