A Raging Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage Attempt Filicide in This First Trailer for Mom and Dad
There could barely be a more innocent title for a movie than Mom and Dad, which, if it was a Christmas present, would be a brown-butcher-paper-wrapped box containing a nail bomb. On a short timer. Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage star in this domestic thriller that looks like if The Crazies was specifically about all the parents in a small town snapping one day and trying to kill their kids. After a mass hysteria settles into moms and dads all over the world, Earth’s offspring have to kick into extreme survival mode if they want to make it out alive. The icing on this insanity cake is that it’s also getting good reviews, so you won’t even have to feel like a trash person if you end up really enjoying yourself. Mom and Dad rages into theaters and VOD on January 19.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History