A Raging Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage Attempt Filicide in This First Trailer for Mom and Dad
There could barely be a more innocent title for a movie than Mom and Dad, which, if it was a Christmas present, would be a brown-butcher-paper-wrapped box containing a nail bomb. On a short timer. Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage star in this domestic thriller that looks like if The Crazies was specifically about all the parents in a small town snapping one day and trying to kill their kids. After a mass hysteria settles into moms and dads all over the world, Earth’s offspring have to kick into extreme survival mode if they want to make it out alive. The icing on this insanity cake is that it’s also getting good reviews, so you won’t even have to feel like a trash person if you end up really enjoying yourself. Mom and Dad rages into theaters and VOD on January 19.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple