A Raging Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage Attempt Filicide in This First Trailer for Mom and Dad
There could barely be a more innocent title for a movie than Mom and Dad, which, if it was a Christmas present, would be a brown-butcher-paper-wrapped box containing a nail bomb. On a short timer. Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage star in this domestic thriller that looks like if The Crazies was specifically about all the parents in a small town snapping one day and trying to kill their kids. After a mass hysteria settles into moms and dads all over the world, Earth’s offspring have to kick into extreme survival mode if they want to make it out alive. The icing on this insanity cake is that it’s also getting good reviews, so you won’t even have to feel like a trash person if you end up really enjoying yourself. Mom and Dad rages into theaters and VOD on January 19.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space