Sicario 2: Soldado Trailer: Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin Are Back With Even More Guns
Director Denis Villeneuve and star Emily Blunt may have opted not to return for Sicario 2: Soldado, but Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin sure have, and they aim to misbehave. The border conflict rages on in Soldado, and this time it doesn’t look like there is a morally conflicted character like Blunt’s Kate Macy to stand in the way of blunt-force “policing” of the war on drugs. Brolin’s CIA agent Matt Graver says the objective this time around is war — with everyone — and Del Toro’s Alejandro Gillick is going to help him start it. Stefano Sollima (of the series Gomorrah) directs the sequel, with another script by Taylor Sheridan.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space