Sicario 2: Soldado Trailer: Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin Are Back With Even More Guns
Director Denis Villeneuve and star Emily Blunt may have opted not to return for Sicario 2: Soldado, but Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin sure have, and they aim to misbehave. The border conflict rages on in Soldado, and this time it doesn’t look like there is a morally conflicted character like Blunt’s Kate Macy to stand in the way of blunt-force “policing” of the war on drugs. Brolin’s CIA agent Matt Graver says the objective this time around is war — with everyone — and Del Toro’s Alejandro Gillick is going to help him start it. Stefano Sollima (of the series Gomorrah) directs the sequel, with another script by Taylor Sheridan.
- Late-Night Hosts Weigh In on Trump’s ‘Excellent’ Health
- Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes Are Minimalist Art
- How Stevie Wonder Helped Make MLK Day a National Holiday
- Advice Every Comic Should Hear Before Performing at the Correspondents’ Dinner
- 5 of the Most Notorious YouTube Scandals
- The Black Mirror Creator Has an Idea for a Much Nicer Version of The Matrix
- Five Comic-Book Stories That Might Happen Onscreen After the Disney-Fox Merger
- The Makers of TV’s Darkest Show Are Actually Comedians
- 89 Film and TV Moments That Capture 2017
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?