Alex Pettyfer Is Mighty Suspicious in This New Clip From The Strange Ones
In the new movie The Strange Ones, a grown man named Nick (Alex Pettyfer) and a young boy named Sam (James Freedson-Jackson) set out on a road trip that appears to be a casual adventure between brothers. The reality is something much more sinister. The feature-film debut of co-directors Lauren Wolkstein and Christopher Radcliff is a quiet thriller that leads viewers to the edge of conclusions without handing them tidy answers, forcing you to dissect the nature of the relationship between the two stars as you try to determine whose side your on. In this exclusive clip, Nick and Sam abandon the main roads and take to the woods for a new shelter. When they encounter a family of fellow hikers, they must be careful not to arouse suspicion — but suspicion about what? The Strange Ones is available now for DirecTV subscribers, and will hit theaters on January 5.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor