Netflix’s Altered Carbon Trailer: In the Future, You Might Wake Up As Joel Kinnaman
Twenty-first-century life is great and all, but what it is missing, clearly, is the chance to be reincarnated into the far too swole body of Sweden’s own Joel Kinnaman. This is roughly the premise of Netflix’s new series Altered Carbon, based on the book of the same name, which follows a supersoldier named Takeshi Kovacs (Kinnaman), who’s brought back to life to investigate the attempted murder of the wealthiest man on Earth (James Purefoy). Hamilton’s Renée Elise Goldsberry is also there, looking steampunk as heck. The future is wild! And it is coming to Netflix February 2.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space