Netflix’s Altered Carbon Trailer: In the Future, You Might Wake Up As Joel Kinnaman
Twenty-first-century life is great and all, but what it is missing, clearly, is the chance to be reincarnated into the far too swole body of Sweden’s own Joel Kinnaman. This is roughly the premise of Netflix’s new series Altered Carbon, based on the book of the same name, which follows a supersoldier named Takeshi Kovacs (Kinnaman), who’s brought back to life to investigate the attempted murder of the wealthiest man on Earth (James Purefoy). Hamilton’s Renée Elise Goldsberry is also there, looking steampunk as heck. The future is wild! And it is coming to Netflix February 2.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates