Ben Feldman Sounds Like an Excellent Person to Wait on in a Restaurant
The theme of New York’s 50th anniversary issue is My New York — an exploration of the experiences that make this city like no other. Here, actor and Superstore star Ben Feldman tells his own New York story, wherein he sends a drag queen to one of the poshest restaurants in the city.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes