Breaking In Trailer: You Will Not Lock Gabrielle Union Out of Her Own House
She’s a bad mother — shut your mouth! Breaking In looks like Panic Room, Gabrielle Union–style. Your favorite BET star/courtside queen returns to the big screen with the home-invasion drama. Union co-produces and stars in the movie about a mother trying to save her two kids when bad guys lock them inside her family’s impenetrable (and Big Little Lies–level beautiful) home. See it in theaters May 11.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events