Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
He saw dead people as a kid actor in The Sixth Sense, but what really haunts Haley Joel Osment? The Clara’s Ghost actor stopped by the Vulture Spot with director Bridey Elliott and the rest of the Elliott clan (sister Abby, mother Paula, and father Chris) to reveal the awkward pubescent moments that continues to torture him.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture