Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
Naomi Watts stopped by the Vulture Spot at Sundance to talk about Ophelia, her new movie directed by Claire McCarthy and starring Daisy Ridley, Tom Felton, and George MacKay. When we asked her about the phenomenon of Twin Peaks: The Return and working with longtime collaborator David Lynch, she lit up immediately, and launched into an impression of Lynch’s eccentric directing habits.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events