The Trailer for Netflix’s Dirty Money Will Stoke Your Outrage at Corporate America
The perfect docuseries for 2018 has arrived. Each of the Dirty Money’s six episodes will focus on a specific story of corporate scandal and corruption, and each will have a different director. Oscar winner Alex Gibney will dig into the dangerous decision-making that led VW to a massive vehicle recall several years ago. Fisher Stevens sets his sights on Trump Inc. with an episode titled “Confidence Man,” and four other filmmakers will shed light on topics like payday lenders, banks that launder money for drug cartels, and yes, even the Canadian maple syrup cabal. The series will make you start screaming at your TV on January 26.
- Late-Night Hosts Weigh In on Trump’s ‘Excellent’ Health
- Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes Are Minimalist Art
- How Stevie Wonder Helped Make MLK Day a National Holiday
- Advice Every Comic Should Hear Before Performing at the Correspondents’ Dinner
- 5 of the Most Notorious YouTube Scandals
- The Black Mirror Creator Has an Idea for a Much Nicer Version of The Matrix
- Five Comic-Book Stories That Might Happen Onscreen After the Disney-Fox Merger
- The Makers of TV’s Darkest Show Are Actually Comedians
- 89 Film and TV Moments That Capture 2017
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?