Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
Actor Rupert Everett stopped by the Vulture Spot at Sundance to chat about his directorial debut, The Happy Prince, a film that chronicles the life of Oscar Wilde. Here, Everett explains why the literary icon is just like Jesus Christ.
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance