Here’s Your First Look at Silicon Valley Without T.J. Miller
With T.J. Miller off the show, Silicon Valley will return this March in rebooted form. Richard’s trying to build his “new internet,” which means he has a bunch more employees, while Jian’s taken control of the incubator himself. Expect everyone to fail spectacularly and then somehow fall upward. Silicon Valley returns March 25.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space