Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
What advice did Chris Elliott give daughter Abby when she joined the cast of Saturday Night Live, making them the only parent-child legacy in the show’s history? “I was terrified!” Abby admitted on a visit to the Vulture Spot at Sundance while promoting her sister Bridey’s film, Clara’s Ghost.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events