Trust Trailer: It’s TV’s Turn to Take on the Getty Kidnapping
Because you can never have too many stories about sad rich people, just weeks after Ridley Scott brought the story of the Getty kidnapping to the big screen with All the Money in the World, Danny Boyle is taking his spin on the saga to TV with FX’s Trust. Donald Sutherland stars as J. Paul Getty, the role played by
Kevin Spacey Christopher Plummer in the film, while Hilary Swank takes over for Michelle Williams as the distraught Gail Getty, and Brendan Fraser plays the investigator role Mark Wahlberg took — this time with a cowboy hat! Oh, and let’s not forget, Beach Rats’ strikingly cheekboned Harris Dickinson is your hippie kidnapee J. Paul Getty III. Trust premieres March 25.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes