Seven Seconds Trailer: Regina King Is on a Very Cold and Snowy Hunt for Justice
At this point, Regina King can’t appear in a TV show without something going terribly wrong in a gut-wrenching way. In Netflix’s Seven Seconds, the American Crime and Leftovers star plays the mother of a teenager accidentally hit and critically injured by a white cop , as the show traces the aftermath of the boy’s death across a tense, and very cold, city in the northeast. Alongside King, the series stars Clare-Hope Ashitey as the homicide detective on the case. Seven Seconds was created by The Killing’s Veena Sud and looks to be just as literally and spiritually chilly. It premieres February 23.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor