Tomb Raider Trailer: Alicia Vikander’s Lara Croft Is a Survivor, Also a Raider, Also a Bike Courier
Back before she got into the whole archeological adventures business, Alicia Vikander’s Lara Croft was just an ordinary, super-fit bike courier in London whose dad (Dominic West) mysteriously disappeared but was kind enough to give her clues. In the upcoming Tomb Raider prequel slash reboot, she sets off into the “Devil’s Sea” to find them. That sounds like a bad idea, but when it’s played over an eerie cover of “Survivor,” it looks pretty badass. Tomb Raider, in which the Oscar-winning actress is not going to give up, she’s not going to stop, she’s going to work harder, premieres March 16.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates