Tomb Raider Trailer: Alicia Vikander’s Lara Croft Is a Survivor, Also a Raider, Also a Bike Courier
Back before she got into the whole archeological adventures business, Alicia Vikander’s Lara Croft was just an ordinary, super-fit bike courier in London whose dad (Dominic West) mysteriously disappeared but was kind enough to give her clues. In the upcoming Tomb Raider prequel slash reboot, she sets off into the “Devil’s Sea” to find them. That sounds like a bad idea, but when it’s played over an eerie cover of “Survivor,” it looks pretty badass. Tomb Raider, in which the Oscar-winning actress is not going to give up, she’s not going to stop, she’s going to work harder, premieres March 16.
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam