A Creepy Family Is Being Haunted in the Trailer for Marrowbone
Sergio G. Sánchez wrote The Impossible and The Orphanage, and now he is making his directorial debut with Marrowbone. Mia Goth, Charlie Heaton, George MacKay, and Matthew Stagg are four siblings who take up residence in an old manor after their mother dies, and their lives are being threatened by a few big things: Some dark secrets in their past, and a ghost haunting their new home. Anya Taylor-Joy co-stars as a young woman who befriends the group of outsiders, and her presence should reaffirm that a bunch of scary stuff is about to happen. Marrowbone opens in theaters and arrives on digital platforms on April 13.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?