A Creepy Family Is Being Haunted in the Trailer for Marrowbone
Sergio G. Sánchez wrote The Impossible and The Orphanage, and now he is making his directorial debut with Marrowbone. Mia Goth, Charlie Heaton, George MacKay, and Matthew Stagg are four siblings who take up residence in an old manor after their mother dies, and their lives are being threatened by a few big things: Some dark secrets in their past, and a ghost haunting their new home. Anya Taylor-Joy co-stars as a young woman who befriends the group of outsiders, and her presence should reaffirm that a bunch of scary stuff is about to happen. Marrowbone opens in theaters and arrives on digital platforms on April 13.
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance