Gemini Clip: Lola Kirke Tries to Protect Zoë Kravitz From a Stalker
Having so many celebrities on social media these days may demystify Hollywood, but it’s still a dark environment that serves as the perfect stage for a neo-noir murder mystery. In Gemini, Lola Kirke stars as Jill LeBeau, the personal assistant and best friend of Zoë Kravitz’s in-demand starlet, Heather Anderson. Heather is burning out on the life, and feeling increasingly paranoid about her safety, as obsessive fans and abrasive colleagues seem to close in on her. After a terrible crime is committed, Jill becomes both the primary suspect and the person best positioned to solve it. But she’ll have to evade the law to make that happen. In the clip above, Jill is at the end of a long day of fighting Heather’s battles when a too eager fan of the star interrupts their dinner. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Heather, and immediately feels too comfortable invading her personal boundaries. Will the fan factor into the coming tragedy? Or is she just a red herring? Find out when Gemini opens in limited theaters on March 30.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space