Gemini Clip: Lola Kirke Tries to Protect Zoë Kravitz From a Stalker
Having so many celebrities on social media these days may demystify Hollywood, but it’s still a dark environment that serves as the perfect stage for a neo-noir murder mystery. In Gemini, Lola Kirke stars as Jill LeBeau, the personal assistant and best friend of Zoë Kravitz’s in-demand starlet, Heather Anderson. Heather is burning out on the life, and feeling increasingly paranoid about her safety, as obsessive fans and abrasive colleagues seem to close in on her. After a terrible crime is committed, Jill becomes both the primary suspect and the person best positioned to solve it. But she’ll have to evade the law to make that happen. In the clip above, Jill is at the end of a long day of fighting Heather’s battles when a too eager fan of the star interrupts their dinner. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Heather, and immediately feels too comfortable invading her personal boundaries. Will the fan factor into the coming tragedy? Or is she just a red herring? Find out when Gemini opens in limited theaters on March 30.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple