See an Exclusive New Red-Band Trailer for The Death of Stalin
Some movies, it can be hard to tell what they’re all about just from reading the title. (What the heck is a blade runner?) Not so with Armando Iannucci’s upcoming satire The Death of Stalin, which covers the chaos in the Politburo after, well, you know. The film has already caused big news in the U.K., where it received rave reviews, and Russia, where it’s been banned — and now Vulture is pleased to present its new red-band trailer, which includes all the anachronistically accented swearing the other ones had to leave out. Steve Buscemi, Jason Isaacs, and Jeffrey Tambor star, though in a twist Stalin would be proud of, the latter has been disappeared from some of the film’s posters. The Death of Stalin opens in the U.S. on March 9.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple