See an Exclusive New Red-Band Trailer for The Death of Stalin
Some movies, it can be hard to tell what they’re all about just from reading the title. (What the heck is a blade runner?) Not so with Armando Iannucci’s upcoming satire The Death of Stalin, which covers the chaos in the Politburo after, well, you know. The film has already caused big news in the U.K., where it received rave reviews, and Russia, where it’s been banned — and now Vulture is pleased to present its new red-band trailer, which includes all the anachronistically accented swearing the other ones had to leave out. Steve Buscemi, Jason Isaacs, and Jeffrey Tambor star, though in a twist Stalin would be proud of, the latter has been disappeared from some of the film’s posters. The Death of Stalin opens in the U.S. on March 9.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television