Wreck-It Ralph 2 Trailer: Ralph Goes Online, and Like Most of Us, Probably Lives to Regret It
Disney has made animated movies with dead parents, evil witches, and creepy monsters — but the internet seems like a whole new level of scary. In Wreck-It Ralph 2, Ralph and Vanellope journey from their humble little arcade into the mass of unhinged human id harnessed for the sake of capital known as the World Wide Web, where they discover eBay, a few princesses, and a horrifying tablet game where you overfeed bunnies. For the sake of the nation’s children, pray that safe browsing is turned on. Wreck-It Ralph 2 premieres November 21.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple