Wreck-It Ralph 2 Trailer: Ralph Goes Online, and Like Most of Us, Probably Lives to Regret It
Disney has made animated movies with dead parents, evil witches, and creepy monsters — but the internet seems like a whole new level of scary. In Wreck-It Ralph 2, Ralph and Vanellope journey from their humble little arcade into the mass of unhinged human id harnessed for the sake of capital known as the World Wide Web, where they discover eBay, a few princesses, and a horrifying tablet game where you overfeed bunnies. For the sake of the nation’s children, pray that safe browsing is turned on. Wreck-It Ralph 2 premieres November 21.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space