Adrift Trailer: Shailene Woodley Finds Love and a Hurricane
After living as a single mom among fashionable elites in Monterey, Shailene Woodley went sailing with Sam Claflin. In the new movie Adrift, Woodley and Claflin play Tami and Richard, a pair of adventurous, attractive people who hook up and, shortly after, commit to sailing across the open seas together. But once they’re far enough into their journey to be in serious danger should anything go wrong, things go wrong. They are besieged by a Category 5 hurricane that cripples the ship and leaves Richard badly wounded. Tami must then get the boat back in working order herself, and try to miraculously lead them to safety. Based on the book Red Sky in Mourning: The True Story of a Woman’s Courage and Survival at Sea by Tami Oldham Ashcraft — who actually had to survive alone after her partner was lost in the story — Adrift opens in theaters on June 1.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates