Book Club Trailer: Diane Keaton and Jane Fonda Obsessively Annotate Fifty Shades
Missing the glorious, perfect Fifty Shades movies? Christian Grey gets an upgrade in the upcoming romantic comedy Book Club, directed and co-written by Bill Holderman. Instead of being sassed by Anastasia Steele (in front of a Chronicles of Riddick poster, no less), Christian is ogled by Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen, and Mary Steenburgen. The ladies play Diane, Vivian, Sharon, and Carol, septuagenarian hotties spicing up their life with the E. L. James series. Assorted blessings: Keaton being romanced by Andy Garcia, Fonda’s scarlet hair, Steenburgen popping Viagra into Craig T. Nelson’s beer. Bonus: With Dakota Johnson’s dad Don playing a supporting role, maybe this takes place in the same cinematic universe?
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History