How Quickly Does This Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Make You Weep Happy-Sad Tears?
Go ahead and excuse yourself to the restroom: The trailer for the Mr. Rogers doc Won’t You Be My Neighbor? will surely make you tear up. Directed by Morgan Neville (Twenty Feet From Stardom), the film follows Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood from its debut through the decades of generations the show inspired. With archival footage and interviews with family and friends, the doc aims to show a nuanced portrait of TV’s most endearing, cardigan-sporting host. “I suppose it’s an invitation,” Rogers says of his trademark line. “It’s an invitation for someone to be close to you. The greatest thing we can do is to help somebody know that they’re loved and capable of loving.” See it and sob in theaters June 8.
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance