Christopher Robin Trailer: Winnie the Pooh Is Coming for Paddington’s Throne
Paddington, don’t read this. Lovable, huggable, soft-spoken Winnie the Pooh is coming back to the big screen, eyeing that other British bear’s spot at the top of the stuffed-animal kingdom. Marc Forster directs the story of Pooh — who has ditched the Hundred Acre Woods — helping his now-adult pal Christopher Robin navigate his work-life balance. “I’ve cracked,” Robin (Ewan McGregor) whispers, eyeing his old friend. “I don’t see any cracks,” Pooh replies. “A few wrinkles, maybe.” See it in theaters soon.
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate