See the Sensory, Sensual Trailer for Starz’s Sweetbitter
If it wasn’t clear from the trailer’s on-cue use of “New York, I Love You But You’re Bringing Me Down,” Sweetbitter is not your typical story of a naïve 20-something packing her bags and moving to NYC in search of parties, purpose, and L train delays. (Let’s remember, it’s produced by Brad Pitt and Plan B.) Based on the book of the same name, Ella Purnell plays Tess, a new waitress training at one of city’s most hip restaurants. Sweetbitter follows Tess as she navigates her milieu of back waiters, servers, bartenders, and Paul Sparks (charming yet unsettling, as always). Watch the premiere Sunday, May 6.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple