The Rain Teaser: Danish Teens Flee Toxic Precipitation in Netflix’s New Series
The Rain is the first Danish original series for Netflix, and it follows a group of teens trying to survive in post-apocalyptic Scandinavia after a savage virus wipes out almost everyone in the region. The pathogen was brought in on the rains, making the skies themselves an enemy to those who have survived. The story opens on a pair of siblings who have been cloistered away in a bunker for six years, and come out only to find civilization destroyed. They band together with a group of other young survivors trying to make a life for themselves amid the rubble and trying to avoid the rain at all costs. Which, honestly, sounds like a lot issues teenagers are dealing with pre-apocalypse. You can relate to the teens of The Rain starting May 4.
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World