The Seagull Trailer Unites Annette Bening and Saoirse Ronan, Finally
Our favorite actresses are hanging out without us! Two wildly under appreciated actresses — Annette Bening and Saoirse Ronan — converge in The Seagull, Michael Mayer’s Chekov adaptation from Sony Pictures Classics. Irina Arkadina (Bening) and her son Konstantin (Dunkirk’s Billy Howle) visit her brother during the throes of summer, and she accidentally inspires a romance between celebrity novelist Boris Trigorin (Corey Stoll — still hot) and young Nina (Ronan). Problem is, Irina’s son has the hots for Nina, too. Somewhere in there, Elisabeth Moss plays Masha who wears all black while nursing a crush on Konstantin. See it in theaters May 11, 2018.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History