The Seagull Trailer Unites Annette Bening and Saoirse Ronan, Finally
Our favorite actresses are hanging out without us! Two wildly under appreciated actresses — Annette Bening and Saoirse Ronan — converge in The Seagull, Michael Mayer’s Chekov adaptation from Sony Pictures Classics. Irina Arkadina (Bening) and her son Konstantin (Dunkirk’s Billy Howle) visit her brother during the throes of summer, and she accidentally inspires a romance between celebrity novelist Boris Trigorin (Corey Stoll — still hot) and young Nina (Ronan). Problem is, Irina’s son has the hots for Nina, too. Somewhere in there, Elisabeth Moss plays Masha who wears all black while nursing a crush on Konstantin. See it in theaters May 11, 2018.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television