The Seagull Trailer Unites Annette Bening and Saoirse Ronan, Finally
Our favorite actresses are hanging out without us! Two wildly under appreciated actresses — Annette Bening and Saoirse Ronan — converge in The Seagull, Michael Mayer’s Chekov adaptation from Sony Pictures Classics. Irina Arkadina (Bening) and her son Konstantin (Dunkirk’s Billy Howle) visit her brother during the throes of summer, and she accidentally inspires a romance between celebrity novelist Boris Trigorin (Corey Stoll — still hot) and young Nina (Ronan). Problem is, Irina’s son has the hots for Nina, too. Somewhere in there, Elisabeth Moss plays Masha who wears all black while nursing a crush on Konstantin. See it in theaters May 11, 2018.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple