Under the Silver Lake Trailer: Andrew Garfield Gets Caught in a Big Stoner-Noir L.A. Mystery
It’s a classic tale: Guy meets girl, girl disappears, guy smokes a lot of pot and then tries to find her. In Under the Silver Lake, written and directed by David Robert Mitchell of It Follows, Andrew Garfield is that boy, while Riley Keough is the mysterious, disappearing girl. Garfield sets off on a quest to track down the codes he’s convinced the mysterious, disappearing girl has left behind (sound familiar?), chase after dogs, crash weird parties, and dive into the depths of the Silver Lake reservoir along the way. Under the Silver Lake premieres June 22.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?