The Handmaid’s Tale Season Two Teaser Is Mad As Hell
Elisabeth Moss has four-and-a-half words for you: “Seriously? What the actual f–?” The Handmaid’s Tale returns to Hulu for its second season this April, and its trailer — released on International Women’s Day — is mad as hell, and isn’t going to take it anymore. Offred’s pregnancy is the dominant plot point this season, as she tries to rescue her child from Gilead’s atrocities. The first two episodes of the second season will stream Wednesday, April 25th.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television