Netflix’s Evil Genius Investigates the Notorious ‘Pizza Bomber Heist’
The Duplass brothers’ Evil Genius: The True Story of America’s Most Diabolical Bank Heist looks like it’ll be your next true-crime obsession. The docuseries uncovers the story of an infamous 2003 plot to rob an Erie, Pennsylvania, bank: During the so-called “pizza bomber heist,” a pizza deliveryman with a bomb around his neck walked into a bank with a homemade shotgun. The conspirators led the FBI on a scavenger hunt across the town, eventually broadcasting the horrifying public murder of their would-be robber. The four-part Evil Genius mini-series promises to further investigate the botched robbery, and reveals new details about who thought up this crime and why. See the whole story when it premieres on Netflix on May 11.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space