How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
Westworld envisions a future where robots are incredibly lifelike and sentient, but are treated like objects and forced to endure horrific things. As we get closer and closer to developing artificial intelligences that are indistinguishable from humans, we have to start thinking about what our relationship with these new life forms is going to be.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally For His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television