Lifetime’s You Trailer: Penn Badgley Is One Suave Stalker
Lonely Boy? More like Stalker/Bookstore Owner Boy. Please warmly welcome Penn Badgley back to television thanks to You, Lifetime’s newest literary adaptation, about a boy who falls in love with a girl … from afar … and then seemingly stalks her into submission until those feelings get reciprocated. It helps matters that the girl (Elizabeth Lail) genuinely was going to fall to her death on a subway platform if he didn’t step in to save her, but her best pal and secret admirer (Shay Mitchell) doesn’t buy into these various meet-cutes. Oh, and someone dies in the end — this is Lifetime after all, and they have a fatality quota to meet. You will premiere in September.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor