Night School Trailer: Tiffany Haddish Whips Kevin Hart Into Academic Shape
Welcome to the trailer for Night School (not to be mistaken for the NBC sitcom Night Court) which finds the perpetually unlucky Kevin Hart returning to his old stomping grounds in the hopes of getting his GED. Hart’s astute grill salesman blows up his barbecue store, and if he wants to redeem himself as a fancy stockbroker, he must finally get that sweet, sweet high-school diploma — which Tiffany Haddish’s teacher won’t easily hand over. If only he could be cured of his “learning herpes!” From the Girls Trip director, it’ll be out in September.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events