American Animals Trailer: These Boys Wanna Rob
“Do you ever feel like you’re waiting for something to happen?” That’s the question Spencer Reinhard (Dunkirk’s Barry Keoghan) asks in this exclusive trailer for American Animals. “That thing that could make your life special?” The boys of American Animals — Keoghan, Blake Jenner, Jared Abrahamson, and Evan Peters — have found it: they wanna rob. In the newest feature from Bart Layton, four Kentucky students use tricks gleaned from heist movies to hatch a plan to steal books and artwork from their university. The only person standing in their way: Ann Dowd! The true-crime thriller is based on the 2004 “Transy Book Heist.” See American Animals in theaters June 1.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History