Exclusive: Meet the 10 Guests of Hotel Artemis
Let’s do a Hotel Artemis roll call: Jodie Foster. Sterling K. Brown. Jeff Goldblum. Sofia Boutella. Dave Bautista. Brian Tyree Henry. Charlie Day. Jenny Slate. Kenneth Choi. Zachary Quinto. In the crime thriller directed by Drew Pearce, these ten are stuck in a members-only hospital for criminals. Vulture’s exclusive trailer — an homage to one for Robert Altman’s Nashville — runs down the characters: the professional thief (Brown), his bullet-ridden brother (Henry), the emasculated arms dealer (Day), the world’s premiere assassin (Boutella), and more. “Hotel Artemis is a lot of things to a lot of people,” Foster says in the trailer. “See all ten of them, and their one outrageous night.” Hotel Artemis opens June 8.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates