Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
Trayvon Martin’s parents Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton lost their son in 2012 when George Zimmerman shot and killed the unarmed teen in a small community in Florida. The incident sparked outrage across the U.S. and set into motion what would become the Black Lives Matter movement. Now, in a new docuseries from producer Jay-Z, coming to Paramount Network in July, Martin and Fulton are reliving their pain in order to honor their son’s legacy.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space