The Peppermint Trailer Is Your Ticket to the Jennifer Garner Gun Show
As any self-respecting Alias fan knows, Jennifer Garner was built to be an action-movie heroine. She just needed the right project to bring her gifts to the big screen. Enter Taken director Pierre Morel. For Peppermint, the man who gave you Liam Neeson’s ass-kicking film is now serving you the gritty Garner revenge thriller she has long deserved. As Riley, Garner plays a woman out to avenge the murders of her husband and daughter at the hands of a drug cartel. It’s the five-year anniversary of their deaths, and since the courts couldn’t serve her justice, Riley has been immersing herself in the world of DIY assassin training — which clearly included a lot of arm days at the gym. Enjoy the gun show. It’s time for Atomic Jen.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor