Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 4 Takes On the Patriarchy in New Trailer
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is about to take its final bow with season four, but before the show ends for good, its plucky hero is going to learn a lot about life at a start-up, sexual harassment in the workplace, and her white privilege. Bobby Moynihan appears in the trailer as a problematic new co-worker of Kimmy’s, and additional guest stars will include Busy Phillips, Aidy Bryant, Greg Kinnear, Amy Sedaris, Zosia Mamet, and, once again, Jon Hamm. The Unbreakable fourth season starts streaming on May 30.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space