Nobody’s Fool Trailer: Tyler Perry Unites Tiffany Haddish and Whoopi Goldberg
Because you certainly need more Tiffany Haddish in your life, Tiff and Tyler Perry will appease you with Nobody’s Fool, which pairs Haddish with Tika Sumpter and Whoopi Goldberg. When Tanya (Haddish) is released from jail, she moves in with her type-A sister Danica (Sumpter), who’s dating a mystery man. Tanya’s sleuthing reveals that her sister is being catfished, and the sisters team up to expose the guilty gentleman. The caper comedy written, directed, and executive produced by Tyler Perry arrives in theaters this fall.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History