Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
The 2018 Emmy race has begun, and Vulture will take a close look at the contenders until voting closes on June 25.
The comedian and host/creator of Hulu’s I Love You, America talks about bridging seemingly impossible political divides, and how it’s changed her view of (maybe) running for office someday.
Emmy Studio 2018
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- Why Brad Pitt Played a Weatherman on The Jim Jefferies Show
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Cristin Milioti on the Secrets Behind Black Mirror’s ‘USS Callister’
- Paula Malcomson’s Message to Heartbroken Ray Donovan Fans
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Pamela Adlon Says Making Better Things Is Better Than Therapy
- Nick Kroll Wrote His Own Puberty Nightmares Into Big Mouth
- Bill Hader on How He Cast Henry Winkler in Barry
- Ricky Martin Freaked Out About Penelope Cruz in Versace, Too
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Freddie Highmore Plays a Good Doctor on TV, But Don’t Ask Him for Medical Advice
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- Get Shorty’s Chris O’Dowd on His Absolutely Worst Day Job
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?