The Bad Times at the El Royale Trailer Stars a Lot of Hot People in a Murder Hotel
Murder hotels are so hot right now. John Wick 3 will be inviting us back to the Continental soon. Hotel Artemis, where you’ll find Jodie Foster in a lab coat patching up criminals, opens this weekend, and now we have Bad Times at the El Royale. It features an absurdly desirable cast of strangers (including Jeff Bridges, Cynthia Erivo, Dakota Johnson, and Jon Hamm) who all end up at Lake Tahoe’s El Royale hotel on “one fateful night,” and at some point everything turns to hell. There’s gun-fighting and bugged rooms and two-sided mirrors and Chris Hemsworth doing an NSFW little body roll while his shirt is unbuttoned while Erivo sings over the whole thing — which actually seems like some very good times. El Royale is the directorial debut of Drew Goddard, who wrote The Martian and Cabin the the Woods, and it opens on October 5.
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services