The Sorry to Bother You Cast Dishes on Their Group Texts
God bless sweet prince Omari Hardwick, who had the good fortune of not being part of a riotous group text until he joined the cast of Sorry to Bother You. In this video from Vulture’s Sundance Film Festival studio, the cast of Boots Riley’s new movie explained just how wild their group text got during filming. “We had an eternal group text going on,” Hardwick, who plays Mr. ___, told Vulture. “I had never been a part of [one] since this film. You kind of felt bad if you didn’t respond.” Tessa Thompson reports there were lots of GIFs, memes, and baby pics. “And horse dicks,” star Lakeith Stanfield confirms. Sorry to Bother You is out July 6.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History