Creed II Trailer: Boxing, Babies, and, Hallelujah, Michael B. Jordan’s Arms!
It was only three years ago that Creed revived the Rocky franchise and introduced us to Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan and Michael B. Jordan’s muscles!). Now, Creed II returns with a new director (The Land’s Steven Caple Jr. has stepped in for Ryan Coogler) and a new foe: Viktor Drago (Florian Munteanu), son of Ivan (Dolph Lundgren). In this eighth Rocky installment, Adonis faces Viktor with the same team of supporting characters as Coogler’s Creed: Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson, Andre Ward, Wood Harris, and Phylicia Rashad have all returned. See it this Thanksgiving, and look forward to another press tour of Michael B. Jordan wearing his too-tight sweaters!
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History