The Killer Is Already in the House in the What Keeps You Alive Trailer
Jules doesn’t know it yet, but she’s about to have the worst vacation of her life. In IFC Midnight’s What Keeps You Alive, Brittany Allen and Hannah Emily star as a married couple, Jules (Allen) and Jackie (Anderson), setting up at a cabin in the woods to celebrate their wedding anniversary. A weekend that starts with wine and chats by the fire turns into a relentless fight for survival after Jackie reveals some seriously important details about herself she’s been keeping secret. (Yes, we mean murder; she’s been keeping murder secrets.) This lean, mean story of betrayal and vengeance from writer and director Colin Minihan hits Los Angeles, New York, and VOD on August 24. Make sure to watch it with someone you think you can trust, so you can really feel that rush of paranoia surging through your body.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor