Taron Egerton Is Shirtless and Inspiring the People in the Robin Hood Trailer
You know Robin of Locksley. He’s that good-looking gent who robs from the rich, gives to the poor, and participates in thrilling bow-and-arrow–based training sequences with his combat guru, Little John (Jamie Foxx). He’s been Kevin Costner, Russell Crowe, and a cartoon animal, but now he’s Taron Egerton, star of the new Robin Hood reboot from director Otto Bathurst. Filling out the rest of your Nottingham faves are Jamie Dornan as Will Scarlett, Eve Hewson as Maid Marian, and Ben Mendelsohn as the evil Sheriff. There’s going to be a whole lot of swashbuckling going on when this hits theaters on November 21, and maybe Egerton will even be able to supplant that sexy animated fox the hottest Robin Hood yet.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?