Chloë Sevigny and Kristen Stewart Kiss and Kill in Lizzie Trailer
The Lizzie Borden story — about the Fall River, Massachusetts, woman who axed her father and stepmother — gets the indie film treatment in Lizzie. Chloë Sevigny stars as Borden, and Kristen Stewart plays her housemaid turned lover, Bridget. From the looks of this new trailer, the murders were a result of a rebellion against a domineering and despicable dad. Sevigny told HuffPost that she “wanted it to be this rousing, smash-the-patriarchy piece,” and was surprised by director Craig William Macneill’s final product. See for yourself when Lizzie is released in select theaters September 14.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor