The Outlander Season 4 Trailer Envisions a Much Sexier American Dream
Greetings to the Frasers, who have arrived in America and settled in North Carolina — now renamed North Caroleena, thank you, Sam Heughan — as their new home. In the first full trailer for Outlander season four (based on the Drums of Autumn, the fourth book in the Diana Gabaldon series) Jamie and Claire (Caitriona Balfe) have journeyed to the States to “start anew” and chase the American dream. This inevitably means they’re up to the usual: expanding the family tree (meet Jamie’s aunt Jocasta, played by Maria Doyle Kennedy), brawling with other gingers (Downton Abbey’s Ed Speleers), and having all the sex. Meanwhile, in the future, their daughter Brianna learns a big secret about her parentage. Outlander’s fourth season premieres November 4, with two more seasons already green-lit.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates