When 14-year-old Molly Ringwald came to New York to shoot The Tempest, she didn’t expect an initiation into the city’s … darker side.
April 15 - 26, 2015
- Molly Ringwald Gets a Taste of NYC’s S&M Underbelly
- Should #MeToo Perpetrators Be Allowed a Path to Redemption?
- The Faces of 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- What We Learned at Time’s Up’s First New York Event
- Cynthia Nixon Surprised SJP With Her Run for Governor
- Watch Women Explain Working in Male-Dominated Fields
Some prominent Hollywood women at the Tribeca Film Festival gave us their takes.
Saoirse Ronan, Rachel McAdams, the cast of Westworld, and more.
Thoughts from Lupita Nyong’o, Julianne Moore, and more activists.
“I didn’t know she would seek a gubernatorial seat.”
The Tribeca Film Festival is showing two documentaries made in a partnership with Bulgari.
He was “all rattled” about it, director Nancy Meyers said.
Including the time Sidney Poitier and Oprah set him straight.
“I spent about a year and a half taking vocal lessons and preparing.”
You can tell they’re executives because of their suit jackets.
These studio executives seem pretty legit.
Seriously, it’s not that complicated at all.
“I wouldn’t wish that show’s fans on any fast-food restaurant.”
Of course Ford is a ham.
“Wow. I really abused Donald Glover.”
“I found it to be the most moving experience I’ve ever had working on a film.”
After offering some run-of-the-mill compliments about Westworld, a questioner admitted that he and his brothers were “huge fans of Interstellar.”
At the Tribeca Film Festival premiere for Love, Gilda.
It premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival this weekend.
The 2018 Tribeca Film Festival takes place April 18–29.
- April 15 - 26, 2015
- General Screening Ticket — Evenings and Weekends
- General Screening Ticket — Matinee Films
- Tribeca Talks
- Beacon Theater
- 2124 Broadway, nr. 75 St.
- BMCC Tribeca PAC
- 199 Greenwich St., nr. West St.
- Bow Tie Cinemas Chelsea
- 260 W. 23rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.
- Brookfield Place (Tribeca Drive-In)
- At the World Financial Center Plaza, West St., nr. Vesey St.
- Regal Battery Park
- 102 North End Ave., nr. Vessey St.
- Spring Studios
- 50 Varick St., nr. Laight St.
- SVA Theater
- 333 W. 23rd St., nr. 8th Ave.
- Tribeca Film Center
- 375 Greenwich St., nr. Franklin St.
- Selected Entries
- World Documentary Feature Competition
- Autism in Love
- Indian Point
- In My Father's House
- Song of Lahore
- Tom Swift and His Electric Rifle
- Among the Believers
- Cartel Land
- Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Story of The National Lampoon
- Far From Men
- Hungry Hearts
- Wondrous Boccaccio
- A Courtship
- King Jack
- The Wolfpack
- Special Screenings, Midnight & Shorts
- Live From New York!
- Official Site